Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stop dragging me into matters of politics when I haven’t said anything”- Shatta Wale warns

 

Dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale has warn political parties to stop dragging him into matters of politics when he hasn’t said anything, that is, he hasn’t endorsed any candidate.

According to Shatta, he hasn’t given his support to any of the 12 contesting presidential candidates, so the various parties, especially NPP and NPP should stop using his name to amass votes.

He added that, he has seen some prominent figures in the political field sharing a photoshopped about him but he wants to clear the air that those informations are totally false. He has nothing to do with those statements.

Ending his announcement, he went straight to the point that, they should stop it because he hates it.

“Stop dragging me into matters of politics when I haven’t said anything. I see prominent people in our country posting photoshop statements about me which is not true. Please stop it cuz I hate it !!!“ 

– he tweeted

Post a Comment

0 Comments