Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nana Ama McBrown disclose how she was planning to adopt a baby at the age of 45.



The Kumewood actor and Tv personality Nana Ama McBrown disclose how she planned to adopt a baby if she were not to have one before she attend the age 45.
The Actor in an interview with Govanni Caleb which was monitored by celebritieshitz.com, disclose how she was devastated as she was willing to have her own baby.
When she welcome her first baby she kept it as a secret for a whole one year before announcing her pregnancy to the general public
“I have been through a lot in search for a baby before marrying with my husband. I nearly gave up but have hope and gave myself up to age 45, that if I try and it does not work, I would adopt a baby” she established.
God being so good she welcome her first baby girl and as she’s thankfully for that. She also gave credit to her husband and other people who encourage her as she finally got blessed by God.
Source: celebritieshitz.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments